You have a crush....Fix itIts never easy being human right? especially when you find yourself falling for somebody way out of your reach. Well, the truth is it can happen all the time because whichever way you look at it you are only human. Well, how do you actually get over a really serious crush on somebody who is seemingly out of your reach? What exactly is a crush anyway? Well heres some good advice for you, a crush left unchecked can drive you crazy. Lets dive into this shall we.
You like somebody soooooo much!!Many times in life or maybe just a few special times, there is this one somebody you think about all the time. You think of them when you are asleep, when you are eating, when you are doing your chores, when you are on the bus, when you are having a conversation, when you are even with them.....You just think about them all the time like they were a part of you. Ofcourse caring about somebody isn't a bad idea because having a special feeling and showing love is good.
However the way we control our feelings for somebody really does matter a lot because the truth is, we dont want to complicate things especially if we are already in a very serious long term relationship with somebody else. Now you have a crush for somebody and for whatever reason you just want to get rid of it, heres some good advice for you, there are 4 ways you can do it successfully.
4 ways to get over a crush1. Avoid your crush; You have to avoid contact with your crush at whatever costs it takes because the more you get to meet them and interact with them the more you become fond of them to the point of falling madly in love. Heres some good advice for you, it's your call!!!
2. Take control of your thoughts; You have to take control over your mind and thoughts by trying as much as possible not to think or fantacize about them. Heres some good advice for you, you can do it by being self disciplined and telling yourself to think of something else.
3. Talk to a close companion; Talk to somebody you know will understand you and perhaps who will give you some practical suggestions to avoid over thinking about your crush all the time. You might just find that, it can be of real help in a weird kind of way.
4. Get involved in more thrilling things; There may be things which can actually keep you very, very busy and take your mind off the feelings you have for the other person. Heres some good advice for you, make sure to keep yourself busy all the time.
If you feel your crush is the oneAssuming you re single, if you so happen feel that the person you have a crush on is available and single too, now is the time to take action. But before you do so, heres some good advice for you...you have to ask yourself these very important questions.
- Do they feel the same way for me too?
- Do they have the qualities I want and need in a successful relationship?
- Are they of good character and reported well by others?
- Do you have the same interests?
- Will others I love accept them or would I need a lot of convincing to do?