Wednesday 28 August 2013

Dating your Exs best friend

Is it really the best choice?

Falling in Love with an Exs best friend is one of those things which just happens and most of the time we dont see it coming. Ofcourse, many people think of the person who does such a thing as a back stubber...Although some situations may seem that way, there is need to actually understand how such things actually happen. In the first place, is dating your Ex's best friend the best choice you could think of out of the many thousand choices you have out there, heres some good advice for you it all depends.Read on folks.



Considering the situation carefully

The break up with your Ex has obviously left serious scars in the both of you especially if it ended horribly. The thing is, breakups are never pleasant for anybody. To begin with, you have to really understand that dating your Exs best friend has the possibility to end their friendship as well. Why is that the case, well for starters your Ex may still have feelings for you and when you date his/her best friend he or she may just get jealous and maybe hate the both of you.


It is always important to remember that even as you begin to date your Ex best friend, there might be situations were you two will still have to meet. Are you prepared to handle that? Another thing is something about you.......You might actually feel something for your Ex and even as you begin dating your Exs best friend you have the potential to break his or her heart should you decide to return to your Ex.

Although there is no clear cut way to deal with this, you have to put your Ex into consideration before you decide to take action. Heres some good advice for you, Questions you can do well to consider before even deciding to go out with your Exs best friend are;

-How will I be looked by others if I actually do?
-How will my Ex feel about this?
-How will I honestly think about this?
-If they end their friendship, can I handle the blame?
-Is there any way I can lessen the problem should I decide to date my Exs bestfriend?
-Do I still love my Ex?
-Have I told my Exs best friend about how I really feel about my Ex?

Good advice on what to do

Nobody can really choose who they love or not because these things just develop out of nowhere at times. But you can still make the right choice for you and others as well. Heres some good advice for you, begin thinking about the preceding questions above and make the right decision today. All the best!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment